- Diploma of Teaching (Home Economics)
- Teaching Certificate (Dept of Education)
- Adv. Cert. Fashion Retail (TAFE)
- Cert. in Teaching Children with Dyslexia (Direct Learning, UK)
- Dog Judging Diploma (Canine Studies Institute – UK)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – ‘Positive Partnerships’ programme
- P.A.L. (literacy) – St John
- Certificate IV – Small Business Management
More Services Available from Krissy
… Introducing … to the Illawarra
Do disposable baby nappies and underwear stink and clog up your bin?
For as low as $15 ($10 for pensioners) a week in the ‘Basic Poo Area’, used, disposable nappies and underwear are collected for removal and disposal.
‘No Poo for You’ ® now provides this service to both pensioners and mums, with bubs of any age still in nappies.
Your situation will be treated with the utmost discretion.
How it Works
- Pay a small deposit for a disposal bin
- Service is paid C.O.D. or direct deposit (in advance) for each weekly visit
- Put used nappies or underwear into the bin as they are changed
- The bin is collected weekly & swapped with a new bin fresh with liner and sanitiser
- You don’t need to be home at time of collection – just leave the bin and payment in an accessible place
Teaching Services Available